Call for Papers now closed
28 February 2013 – Speakers notified
15 May 2013 – Submit draft papers
5 July 2013 – Speakers to submit final papers & speakers must register
The call for papers is now closed.
Questions and querieis can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9248 5100.
Abstracts are now being considered by the Program Technical Committee, composed of ISTT and ASTT representatives.
The conference will feature plenary and streamed sessions and all papers will be considered on the basis of technical merit, interest to the industry and relevance to the event.
Topics and Themes
Topics covered at No-Dig Down Under 2013 include:
• New and emerging technology
• Whole-of-project case studies
• Pressure pipe rehabilitation
• Presentations that include input from clients, owners or utilities
• Difficult environments
• Solving Australia’s water crisis
• Water re-use
• Major projects
• New issues in design and engineering
• Pipe materials
• Local government and regional water authority projects
• Gas, communications and other non-water projects
Non-technical topics of interest include:
• Industry skills shortage and training
• Contracting strategies
• Risk management
• Projected capital works by utilities
• Water industry reform
• Quality Assurance
Top News Articles
Follow Us on Twitter!
Latest Twitter updates:
Want to see the latest? Follow Trenchless Australasia on Twitter.